Friday, February 14, 2014

My Funny Valentine

Today was such a fun day--I spent the whole day with a smile on my face!  This morning I woke up to roses and a hot latte, followed by a movie in bed and an incredible massage.  My hubby sure knows how to make a morning!  Then we headed up to a local park for a picnic and photo shoot which got a little out of control and had us rolling around in tears from laughing so hard (sorry, none of these laugh-inducing photos will ever be released to the public).  Then we came home for a bit before cooking our amazing surf-n-turf dinner, followed by a night of blogging and watching the Olympics.  We sure are spoiled sometimes!  (Can I also publicly express how much I love playing around in Lightroom 5?!)













Am I lucky or what?!  Not only is he handsome but he has the patience of a saint and lets me test out my tripod for hours on end....  (And then cooks dinner!)



Dear James,
I know you read this blog sometimes so in case you are reading today, I'm sorry I posted kissing pictures on the internet, and that I made you take so many pictures in general, but you have to admit we had a good time.  Thank you for always loving me despite my crazy whims, and for always supporting my dreams and passions.   You are the only person who understand me, you're my favorite shoulder to cry on, and the only person who can make me laugh any time I'm sad.  I don't think I say it enough, but I don't know what I did to deserve you and I will probably spend the rest of my life trying to pay it back.  I love you so much my funny valentine, you are my hero!
xoxo, me


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS