Monday, October 22, 2012

We like it here under our rock.

This year has been quite different for me, in regards to years before and especially any other election year.  James and I don't have a working TV let alone cable, so we haven't seen a wink of the debates, or any other political or national news for that matter.  I don't watch any of the TV shows that you post about and I have no idea who all these new celebrities are.  I didn't have cable when I lived with the Post's last year either soooo make that 2 years without TV now.  How do we manage?  Well in all honesty we just always have better things to do with our time.  I'm not saying that in any attempt to sound pretentious, but really, TV does little to edify a person (all I hear is bitterness!) and I feel like there are always more constructive ways to spend a morning or an evening.  This will definitely be an interesting election seeing as we will have no coverage of it and we'll most likely receive all of our news from reading other people's Facebook outrage, so we are counting on all of you!  Post good stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS