Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Best [Academic] Week Ever

Forgive me for bragging, and I do admit this is a tad conceited, but I have to say--I rocked it this week, academically speaking.

For the past few weeks straight I feel like I have been running around frantically missing one class to study for another, breaking a date here or there to do reading in my bed, or more recently--pulling all nighters to finish long essays the night before they are due.  I was worrying that it was going to be in vain, but today I got a great dose of positive Reality!

People usually exaggerate their results on tests, but purely honest, this week alone I got:
-Highest score in the class on my statistics midterm... setting the curve :]  (Me, math?!?! What?!)
-94/95 on my HDev 357i midterm
-A+ (and a "this is EXCELLENT!") on my Psy 333 essay
-10+ (and a "this made my brain tingle!") on my Soc 335i Reaction Paper
-and to finish it off, today I received a 93% on my Psy 335i midterm that I just took this Monday.  I know it's an A-, but there were only 4 A's in the entire class and this Prof is NOTORIOUS for wicked hard tests... needless to say, I was soaring today :]

It's pretty amazing what God will do if you just give him space.  At the women's retreat one of the things that I took away was that I needed to incorporate God in my busyness instead of telling him to hold on.  I had been putting Him on hold while I tried to tackle my todo lists and study sessions and I was feeling more and more burdened.  When I rearranged my priorities and reorganized so that I was allowed to balance, REST, and ENJOY life..... the world didn't come to an end after all :]

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS