Thursday, June 30, 2011

I don't really have much to say, but would like to take the opportunity to point out that my padres have won 7 out of their last 8 games. Schweet! I got to go to the game on Monday and we reaffirmed that James truly is their good luck charm. That's a good quality to have if you are my boyfriend. :]

I'm currently in the process of moving all of my things out of my house and into the Post's, and it's been a lot less stressful than I thought. I mean, life has been hectic but I have great landlords that have given me a little grace room/time to move out after my unexpected hospital stay last week. The new place is shaping up, now if I could just get one more solid moving day I think I could get it all done..

In other news, the Great American Holiday is coming up in a few days and I am totally excited. Maybe they will play copious amounts of patriotic music at church again? And alas, the 4th of July always signifies 1 week till my birthday! So I guess the countdown to 21 starts now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS