Sunday, June 5, 2011

Exorbitant Joy

I am the only person I know who has Dictionary.com as one of their bookmarked quicklinks on the top of Safari's browser...maybe because I am a fanatic when it comes to spelling and proper grammar, not to mention word choice..


Lately I have been bumbling over words trying to find the right one to describe how I feel and I am still stumped.  For tonight, though, I will have to settle with "exorbitantly joyful" and hope that it can suffice.



ex·or·bi·tant

[ig-zawr-bi-tuhnt]-adjectiveexceeding the bounds of custom, propriety, or reason, especially in amount or extent
joy[joi]-nounthe emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying; keen pleasure; elation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS