Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I Got and Where I'm At

Today is registration day!

I was so excited for today because I was going to get into the 6 classes that I wanted (and their labs) and I would get to power through next semester and get this school thing back on track.  Then I would have 2 classes left for Spring and I would graduate next year and be done.

But now I have 4 classes and 1 lab.

After a series of headaches and disappointments regarding prerequisites and corequisites, I have established that I will now be graduating after Fall 2012, walking in Spring 2013.  I am unhappy, but I'm ok with it.  Maybe there's something bigger happening here.

27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."  --Matthew 6





1 comment:

  1. yeah something bigger's happening! you'll walk with ME! =)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS