Monday, March 14, 2011

Life is here and Life is now.

I am finding out the hard way that the more I try to make this about homework, or promotions, or getting my house cleaned, the more God screams in my face "life is here, life is now!"  I feel I am blessed to count on both hands the number of people that I have deep emotional friendships with, but with that comes responsibility in love.  We take care of each other.  Sure, lately I have needed to receive more than I have been giving, but when I am needed I feel as if I can't do anything else.  God put me in these people's lives for a reason, and vice versa.  Yes, I have a 7 page paper due in twelve hours.  Yes, I have neglected to do my independent study for the week.  Yes, I am low on sleep and my house is a mess..... So what?!

God is showing me new things every day; some more personal than others.  While I have responsibilities in life, I also have to acknowledge that life is happening as we speak (or, as I type).  People are real and they hurt too.  We are called to love them and to take care of each other.  Here's to another semester with straight A's thrown to the wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS