Thursday, January 13, 2011

"God speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world" --C.S. Lewis

Today was a first-in-a-long-time that I have been waiting for, for a long time.  You know the uncertainty involved when you ask God for something to be revealed, or you ask for His Spirit as you embark on something you wouldn't otherwise be able to do, or when you ask God to reassure you of a decision you've made?  Well I was in a combination of all three of those things this morning, and by the afternoon it was clear as day what God was showing me, and it was beautiful.


When people write like this I have a tendency to either roll my eyes or else sigh in hopes that one day I could feel that sure of something.  But today it happened for me.


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS